Buying home is truly a pleasing experience but understanding the actual condition of the home can be a significant challenge. This is where a professional home inspector like me could prove really handy to make the most of your home investment.
I perform a thorough inspection, analyze every corner, and prepare report on the physical condition of your property. For a standard home inspection in Greeley, you can count on my expertise and judgment.
Following are the areas I pay close attention to during an inspection :
Ethics and Standards
- Being a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI, I use the ultra-modern equipment and tools to make sure my clients get global standard home inspection service from me.
- As part of my commitment to high ethics, I maintain strict protocol in making sure the inspection report I prepare is detail oriented, easy to understand, and clear.
- I document the findings with high-resolution digital photos, comments, and suggestion so that my clients will get better scenario of the property.
- I encourage my clients to attend the inspection session so that I can describe my process, illustrate my findings, point out essential maintenance items, and answer all their queries.
The experience and knowledge I have gathered from training in this field makes me a capable inspector who can offer you trusted and standard home inspection in Greeley and its surrounding areas.
Mill Iron Home Inspections provides
- Inspection report complete with high-resolution digital photos in an easy to read narrative format.
- Identifying and classifying problems/concerns.
- Commitment to service excellence goes further than technical expertise. With every standard home inspection in Greeley. You will receive a FREE copy of Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection, the home maintenance manual that includes tips for keeping your home safe and keep it in top condition.
- Trusted and impartial inspections conducted with the help of advanced tools and equipment.
The value of a proper home inspection is unfathomable. It is beneficial for home sellers, home buyers, and even homeowners, too. At Mill Iron Home Inspections, we would be delighted to assist you on your largest investment of buying a home.